Residential & Commercial – Interior & Exterior Painting
Master Painting and Renovations was founded over 17 years ago, with a goal to bring a higher standard of craftsmanship and reliability to the painting industry in British Columbia. Our mission is simple: Embrace and utilize the latest developments in painting products and technology, provide maximum value and service to homeowners & clients who choose our services over the competition, and approach each and every project (small or large) from a problem-solving perspective.
We are an honest, reliable and professional company with what we believe are the highest standards for quality and craftsmanship.
Steps We Take To Make Your Painting Project A Success
Items are placed in the centre of the room and covered with new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled, stains are sealed, and surfaces are scuff sanded.
Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied to a uniform finish.
Furniture and accessories are moved back to their locations. Floors and carpets are vacuumed and swept. All of our materials are removed.
After our inspection, you are invited to inspect our work and asked to complete the feedback card for the crew.
- Copy of work specification onsite at all times
- Trained and experienced staff
- Top of the line materials and supplies
- Protection of property
- Breakdown into smaller blocks
- Organized team with a leader
- Complete, inspect & sign-off blocks of work
- Ongoing and final inspections
Supervision & Inspections
- Immediate point of contact
- Provides supervision & quality throughout
- At specific stages, especially at completion of preparation
- When block of work completed
- Deficiency list prepared and promptly completed
- National accounts with premier manufacturers gives Master Painting excellent material pricing
- Proven production methods that stress an organized, professional & reliable service.
- Detailed written contract so that you know exactly what is being paid for.
- A quality job that lasts longer and cuts down on the repaint cycle, giving long term savings
Request a QuoteJoin our growing family of satisfied clients today!
When it comes to customer satisfaction, we want you to be certain
- That we answer to your unique needs
- That we work efficiently to meet deadlines
- That we have the process down pat and the project under control
- That we do quality work, safely
- Full WCB and Liability Insurance
Above all, communication is our priority, because when you need problems solved, you need a person and you need answers.
- We can answer all questions.
- Estimators and management personnel have internet access and email to stay connected.